Answer Key for TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2015

Discussion in 'Group 2' started by SaGo, Jul 14, 2017.

1. SaGo

SaGo Moderator

Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has conducted Combined Civil Services Examination II (Group 2 services) Interview Posts on 26 July 2015 (26.7.2015). There were two types of questions. i) General Tamil with General Science. ii) General English with General Science. TNPSC will release its official answer key after some days but before that for our evaluation, some of the private institutes for TNPSC coaching have released their own answer key. I have attached those files in this post. There may be some errors in the answer key so after evaluating your answers using this answer key adjust with ±10 marks. Expected cut off according to seniors is 150+ questions. For more accuracy read answer keys from different institutes.

Do not verify answers alone. Analyze the question. If it matches the following question about various commissions on various issues don’t skip to next question if you are wrong, instead, read what is the correct answer and Google about each and every commission. That may help us for upcoming Group 1 and Group 2A exams.

General Knowledge:
    Tamil 1
    Science
    Physics 4
    Chemistry 3
    Biology 8
    Maths (Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude) 24
    Current Affairs 21
    Polity 11
    General Knowledge 10
    History 10
    Geography 6
    Technology 2
    Total 100

The question in GK: Who is the thirteenth President of India? The answer is Pranab Mukherjee but his name is not given in the choices so I hope 1 mark will be rewarded to all of us.

General Tamil Download NR IAS Academy Answer Key || Download Vidial Academy Answer Key
    General English Download NR IAS Academy Answer Key
    General Knowledge Download NR IAS Academy Answer Key || Download Apollo Academy Answer Key