Under article 266(1) of the constitution of India, All revenues raised by the government of India (Union Government) as well as loans raised by...
161. Arrange the following in chronological order.
I. Surat split
II. Birth of the Muslim league
III. Partition of Bengal
IV. Reunion of...
121. The idea that Indians should have a constituent assembly to frame a Constitution of India was initiated by
A. Rajendra Prasad
81. Raju starts walking towards south. After walking 20 m he turns towards North and Walks 8 m. Again he turns towards East and walks 5 m. How far...
41. When the frequency of an electromagnetic wave and ultrasonic wave are same, then
A. their wavelengths should be same
B. wavelength of...
TNPSC GROUP I PRELIMINARY 19.02.2017
1. The aqueous solution of potassium chloride is
A. a weak electrolyte
B. a strong electrolyte
191. The longest cycle highway in India is located in
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. New Delhi
192. INS Kama was...
181. The diameter of a circle is 10 cm. "P" is the point lying outside the circle. From that point "P" two tangents are drawn to the circle. The...
171. Who was the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir in 1940?
A. Karan Singh
B. Maharaj Hari Singh
C. Ram Ratan Singh
D. Saran Singh
Separate names with a comma.