191. The longest cycle highway in India is located in
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. New Delhi
192. INS Kama was...
181. The diameter of a circle is 10 cm. "P" is the point lying outside the circle. From that point "P" two tangents are drawn to the circle. The...
171. Who was the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir in 1940?
A. Karan Singh
B. Maharaj Hari Singh
C. Ram Ratan Singh
D. Saran Singh
161. Arrange the following in chronological order.
I. Surat split
II. Birth of the Muslim league
III. Partition of Bengal
IV. Reunion of...
151. Among the following salts, which is a salt of weak acid and strong base
152. Choose the micronutrient...
141. The longest Inland waterway of India is
A. Kurnool - Cuddapah Canal
B. Damodar Canal
C. Sadiya - Dhubri Canal
D. Holdia -...
131. a,b,c are said to be in Harmonic Progression if their reciprocals 1/a, 1/b, 1/c are in Arithmetic progression. What would be the value of x...
121. The idea that Indians should have a constituent assembly to frame a Constitution of India was initiated by
A. Rajendra Prasad
111. Consider the following pairs:
I. Rukmani Devi Arundale - Kalashetra
II. Ravi Shankar - Sangeet Natak Academy
III. M.S. Subbulakshmi - Ramon...
101. The book "An Era of Darkness - The British Empire in India", released in 2016, is written by
A. Amerthia Sen
B. Shashi Tharoor
91. The Jog fall is located on the river
92. Who was elected as the President of FICCI for 2017?
81. Raju starts walking towards south. After walking 20 m he turns towards North and Walks 8 m. Again he turns towards East and walks 5 m. How far...
71. Sarkaria commission on centre-state relations was appointed by the Government of India during
72. Which one...
61. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists:
List I List II
a. Kalibangan 1. Gulf of...
51. Which of the following has the least wavelength?
C. Ultra Violet rays
52. Ozone layer of atmosphere...
41. When the frequency of an electromagnetic wave and ultrasonic wave are same, then
A. their wavelengths should be same
B. wavelength of...
31. What should come in place of the question mark in the following series? 24, 536, 487, 703, 678, ?
32. Sum of n...
21. The salary and allowances of the public prosecutors are given by
A. High court or Supreme court
B. Central Government or State Governments
11. Ramsay Macdonald, the British Prime Minister announced the communal award on
A. 16th August, 1932
B. 20th September, 1932
1. The aqueous solution of potassium chloride is
A. a weak electrolyte
B. a strong electrolyte
C. a non-electrolyte
D. initially weak and then...
Separate names with a comma.